HCR IFA Ltd are part of the DGS group of companies which includes DGS IFA Ltd.
HCR IFA Ltd do not provide Corporate Advice however we do have access to Corporate Advisers through DGS IFA Ltd. If you are interested in receiving advice in this area, please contact us and we can introduce you to a Corporate Adviser at DGS IFA Ltd.
What is Group Income Protection / Permanent Health Insurance?
How we can help you
HCR have a close working relationship with DGS IFA Limited who are an independent employee benefits broker and can advise you on the most appropriate and competitive Group Income Protection / Permanent Health Insurance for your business, taking into account your organisation’s objectives, specific requirements and budget.
They undertake a thorough independent provider selection process based on your requirements and will assist you with communicating this benefit to your employees, as well as providing ongoing support and advice if you or your employees have any queries relating to the scheme.
They can also advise you if you are looking to review or harmonise your existing Group Income Protection/ Permanent Health Insurance scheme.
Why offer it?
Benefits to your business of providing Group Income Protection/ Permanent Health Insurance:
- Covers the cost of sickness absence
- Improved morale – by making employees feel valued and cared for
- Can help reduce the length of sickness absence and manage the absence for you
- Helps attract and retain employees as an essential part of a comprehensive benefits package
- Can reduce the financial impact on a business if it loses staff to long-term sickness absence.