Your Window on Home Finance Spring 2023
- If you’re planning to put your home up for sale, there’s a lot to think about right now.
- After another Bank Rate rise, how should mortgage holders react?
- Buyers priced out and holiday lets bounce back
- Which areas of the UK are the most resilient in the face of falling prices?
- More older homeowners are choosing to release equity
- Young people are taking a risk by cancelling their home contents insurance
- New legislation could give landlords a few headaches
- Homeowners are delaying improvements to the sustainability of their homes
- Many ‘mortgage prisoners’ are no longer able to keep up with repayments